For posts on bullying, visit The Learn to be Buddies Series Blog.
All images and posts written by and copyright to Amanda Clements (nee Gray) 2009-2012 unless otherwise indicated.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ask Amanda: Am I being pretentious?

I just thought I would pop in and talk about the theory behind my "Ask Amanda" column.

Calling it by that name does sound a little pretentious. Like I am setting myself up as an expert.

It is not that I think I am an expert on all things inclusion, or behaviour... or that I think I will have the answer to every question. But I do have a little experience, time and access to resources that I want to put at your disposal.

If you have a question that you want researched, but don't have time to do the reading or searching... then I want to help.

If you want a second opinion... I am happy to share mine.

If you want resources, links, ideas, especially in relation to inclusive education or behaviour support ... then I am happy to try help you find these.

So if you have a question or a topic you want discussed, then leave a comment or contact me and I will try to answer it in my monthly Ask Amanda column.

Alternately, if you have something you think is relevant to this blog, I am happy to accept guest bloggers. Or if you have a resource that you think might be useful to my readers, I am happy to review it. Just contact me.

I hope the blog is proving helpful....

0 comments:

About This Blog

You are welcome to browse as you like... but please remember that everything here is copyrighted. To receive printable copies of articles that you can hand out to others, subscribe to the Learn to be Buddies newsletter at www.learn2bebuddies.com.au

Copyright Amanda Gray 2009-11


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP